- Eligible Users. Use of the Website is governed by the laws of the United States. When you provide us with information, you acknowledge that the information will be stored and processed on servers located in the United States. No one under the age of 18 may use the Website. This Website does not comply with the terms and conditions of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Information Collected By Us. You may access and use the Website without completing a user registration and without providing us with your Personal Information. "Personal Information" means information that identifies a person, such as the person's full name, business address, email address, telephone number, or any other information that would allow someone to identify or contact you. If you wish to receive more information about our products and services or sign up for our newsletters and other publications, you must provide us with your Personal Information.
- Use of Personal Information. e use your Personal Information to communicate with you about our products and services and to provide you with our newsletters and other publications. We generally do not disclose Personal Information to third parties except as necessary to comply with applicable law or to investigate wrongful activity. We may disclose Personal Information to trusted third party contractors who assist us in running the Website and performing services for us. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- Use of Log Files. We may use IP addresses (log files) to analyze trends, administer the Website, track the movement of users, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to Personal Information.
- Security. The Company does not make warranties or representations regarding the security of Content. While we cannot guarantee the security of information, we utilize a combination of online and offline security technologies, procedures and organizational measures to help safeguard consumer information against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Access to certain HR ProFile web pages and online services is not available to the general public and requires a login code and password provided by HR ProFile. Those web pages utilize a combination of online and offline security technologies, and the information transferred to and from those pages is made available only to clients of HR ProFile. On these web pages, HR ProFile collects only information that the user voluntarily shares with HR ProFile.
- Your California Privacy Rights. HRProfile.com complies with the California Online Privacy Protection Act of 2003, California Business and Professional Code 22575 - 22579. If you are a California resident, we will, upon your written request, provide you with: (a) the names and addresses of all third parties to which HRProfile.com has disclosed your Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes (if any); (b) the categories of information HRProfile.com disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year (if any); and (c) if the nature of the third party direct marketer's business cannot be reasonably determined by the third party's name, examples of the products or services marketed. In order to obtain this information, please contact us at: HRProfile.com, Attention: California Privacy Rights, HR ProFile, Inc., 8506 Beechmont Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45255. Please include your name and the address where we should send our response. We will attempt to respond within thirty days after receipt.